Foundations 1: Introduction to Improvisation
Improv is a great way to explore your creativity, become more confident speaking in front of others, expand your skills as an actor, and learn to create as part of an ensemble. This class will focus on improv fundamentals: agreement, listening, and being in the moment. Improv at its root is very simple: Listen and react. This class will get to the heart of that basic skill required for all improvisation. The Intro to Improv class will be great for those brand new to improv and will also work on skills useful to anyone with prior improv experience. This class is a great place to start for brand new improvisers and a great place for experienced improvisers to improve their scene work skills.
- Wednesday nights 7:30pm to 10:00pm
- March 14, 2018 through May 2 , 2018
- Class show Thursday May 3 , 2018
- Monday nights 7:30pm to 10:00pm
- July 9, 2018 through August 27, 2018
- Class show August 30, 2018